Thursday, October 31, 2013

10/30/2013

Another week has gone by...and what a week.

We are transfer planning right now(I've sat out for now, because I wanted to get my emailing done...I didn't get to do it on Monday).  I am staying in the office until I go home, so you don't have to worry about anything Crazy happening :) My companion is leaving for Champagne though.

Well, Couple things that have happened this week...We switched out a butt load of phones haha. Probably 15 to 20 in two different zones as we did interviews. We've been trying to figure out what works best, and at first we were doing every single one, but Sprint made a bunch of mistakes on us, so we tried a new approach of having the missionaries do it themselves with our help, so if Sprint makes a mistake, at least it doesn't kill our phone. :) It's worked so far.

We drove to Centralia because some missionaries locked their keys in their car. That's about 2 hour drive for us...Thank goodness I love those missionaries that are out there :) It was fun...Elder Norton served there and so he showed me a bunch of cool things about the area. He loved it there, and the missionaries who are there now are doing amazing.

We moved Washington's stuff back to the old apartment that we moved last month. Turns out, it wasn't our stuff that we took :S It's all worked out now but it definitely was a big oops on our part haha. We also had MLC this week. It was a great meeting. We got to stay the whole time but I had the sniffles so I was kinda miserable haha It was ok though :)

Saturday we went to the Adult Session of Stake Conference after being invited by the 1st Presidency. That was really awesome! They talked all about Hastening the Work, and there was some powerful commitments extended to the entire stake. Hopefully they follow through :D Sunday was Awesome as well. We had stake conference and it was a great session. 

Oh I forgot to mention  that we went on exchanges and I actually had the opportunity to be in Hillsboro again. We taught a solid lesson and had a good time. Hillsboro is going through some major changes, as far as the area goes. We are moving their apartment and getting them re situated so I'll probably be down there again soon.

On Monday, we moved Lincoln to Springfield, which is about 2 and a half hours from St Louis, we then took their washer and dryer to Mahomet which was another hour the other way. We got it all done but it was a full days job which played part in not being able to write this week so far :)

Yesterday, we did transfer planning. It is so fun and amazing to sit in on these discussions. I love it. It's wonderful to know the Lord is watching our mission :)

Anyway, I love you all. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Elder Tyler Robinson
 
First Picture is Evan and I when he took us to Cracker Barrel

Second Picture is Sylvia, the Soccer mom van. It's our main vehicle

Third Picture is Chester, it is the van we drive a billion miles a transfer to deliver stuff. It will be our main vehicle next transfer(There is also a trailer)

Fourth Picture is the Pie I made for The ward
 

No comments:

Post a Comment