Monday, November 11, 2013

11/4/2013

Well, for the first time since the beginning of my mission, I'll be in an area longer then 12 weeks :) I'll be finishing my time here in the office.

Today is the beginning of Transfers. We get all the departing missionaries today and are having a little party at the mission home. That will be fun :) We get the new missionaries tomorrow and transfers is on Wednesday.

This week has been pretty cool. The Cardinals lost the World Series, and it's been raining ever since pretty much lol. It was awesome they made it to the world series, but it sounded like we totally blew it :( The Red Socks were definitely the better team this year.

Anyway, we've been moving apartments all week. That's just the life of the office elder...moving apartments :) It's a lot of fun but it's pretty tough when you have deadlines on things. We will have 6 missionaries without apartments this week...they'll have to stay in other missionaries places for now. 

We have had dinner at the Presidents home twice this last week, and we will have it twice this week too :D Halloween was very interesting...we ate at the Morgan's and they had some weird colored potatoes and black rice. It was really good, but Sister Morgan was trying to make it look weird haha. We handed out candy and then planned for transfers. We are probably the only missionaries in the mission that ended up doing a meeting for Halloween rather then taking the night off haha.

Just an update on how everything is going with preparing for school; I have finished my financial aide and next week I'll be able to register for classes. My counselor recommended me the classes I need, and I only have 7 classes to graduate. So things are moving a long well.

Well, we have a ton to get done today, so I will talk to you all next week!
Have an awesome week,
Elder Tyler Robinson

Pictures from trip to Hillsboro



No comments:

Post a Comment