Sunday, October 27, 2013

10/21/2013

Well another week has flew past us. We've ha a lot of emergencies this last couple of weeks. Nonetheless we've had some really great things happen as well. We are in some final stages of getting the big project for the key indicators for the mission finished. That's taken a lot of our time this week. It is super easy now. You just run a report and it runs through all 113 areas and creates a nice summary report that will make everyone's life super easy. There are some things to work out still but for the most part it looks good :-)
One awesome thing that happened this week... Evan Crowder took us to lunch... it was really awesome to be able to talk to him about what he saw as a missionary,  while he taught me the discussions. It's pretty interesting to hear what happened with their companionship, their area, and just the situation in general. I'm super blessed to have such a connection here on my mission. :-D

On Sunday we had a really awesome church experience. First, we had a full house. There was a ton of people there which is great for a small young single adult branch in the middle of St Louis. one of the members brought a friend, and she agreed to learn more :-D. We will be following up this week. We also had a linger longer iron chef after.  My mom sent me pie filling so I made a pie and it was fantastic! I won a prize for it, but I made sure I had the biggest piece out of the pie because I knew it would be good!

Well we Are going to go play softball today. It should be fun. We haven't had much of a pday in a while, so it'll be nice to go have fun with some missionaries
Love you all,
Elder Tyler Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment