Tuesday, March 26, 2013

3/25/2013

Picture 1 - 3: Elder Anderson and I feeding a lamb(Literally)



Mother, take note...You take Glen's road, and their is no way out! :) I thought this was really cool
(Glen Hawkins is Tyler's step fathers name)

Another week come and gone!

We worked like crazy this week! About 12 hours of tracting! It's been a lot of finding this week, but we've been enjoying the work together and it's been a lot of fun for us. We are trying country roads rather then tracting in town(mostly because that's all that is left lol)

Nonetheless, we did have Zone Conference, and it was a musical zone conference, and we had an awesome Pianist come into town and play some really good numbers with us, as well as get to hear some great talent from around the zone. It was a lot of fun, and although I didn't play anything, I brought my guitar and impressed a few of my peers(Not really...I'm still working on that). It was a lot of fun!

Yesterday, it snowed a ton! Like literally a ton! About a foot in Hillsboro. Church cancelled, which meant that instead, we tracted. It was crazy! Long, Long day, but we got fed so it was good! :D

We are at the office right now. I'm working on some things President Clark asked for...it's coming out pretty well. 

There really isn't too much to talk about this week. This coming week should be hopefully more exciting :)

By the way, the First Presidency has just announced that Missionaries are officially allowed to email anyone, as long as they are not within mission boundaries. This may be a big thing for some who want to write me, but maybe haven't found it to be convenient to write letters. 

I love you all! Have a wonderful Easter! I know I will :)
Elder Tyler Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment