Monday, April 1, 2013

4/1/2013

Hello world!!! :)

Another formitable week this week! The battleground was fought, and I
walked away victorious once again, thanks to the Lord :)
Actually, it was a great week with a lot of great work. We blitzed our
area, and found some great people to work with. We also taught some
really great lessons with some of our new investigators :D

Actually, we have been tracting country roads and that's been a lot of
fun...Not sure why it feels different, but definitely there is a
different feel to it, and it can be a lot of fun...Elder Taft and I
have had some good experiences with it, and we are reaching people who
have never seen missionaries before.

Saturday, there was a baptism in Crystal City. We celebrated by going
to Cracker Barrell...I'm sure you all know that was just quite the
highlight for my week!! :) I love that place...if it were in my area,
I'd probably go once a week lol.

Easter was also very great! We had 2 dinners and they were both very
good! One of them had Rasberry Rhubarb pie, and it was fantastic! It
was just a wonderful day to celebrate the Risen Lord, and we made good
use of it!

I'm looking forward to General Conference next week! I love General
Conference soooo much! It's like Christmas! Transfer calls come in
Saturday, so I'll find out my destiny for this coming transfer! Look
forward to that and a summary of my thoughts from General Conference!

Have a wonderful week this week. Sorry this is a short letter! I'll
try better next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment