Saturday, March 9, 2013

2/25/2013

Hey everyone! 

Hopefully you saw the pictures! Hollie got baptized and it was just absolutely awesome! She was so excited; the baptism went without a hitch, and when she was confirmed she was jumping up and down talking to President Dossett about callings and serving! She is so awesome!

That's the good news! Now some bad news/good news depending on how you look at it. I'm leaving for Hillsboro(I'll explain why that may sound familiar in a minute). The good news is that I don't have to tell you the new apartment address this week, because I'll be somewhere else Wednesday, the bad news is that I have really truly grown to love this branch, and especially some of the people we have been teaching. That's life though...never feel comfortable because something will shake you up real good :) It should be good though. I'll be District Leader, follow up training a newbie. It'll be great! Its about as far from St Louis as Waterloo is, so we can probably visit the office regularly to do some work there. I'm assuming that's expected. 

Anyway, I mentioned how that name may sound familiar. Both times I've sent a missionary out of an area on transfers(Elder Bassett and Elder Pack), I've sent them to Hillsboro. I have a theory...because Elder Beaumier was transfered in the middle of the transfer, that the pattern was disrupted, and because he didn't stay till the end, the lot has fallen on me to go to the quaint town of Hillsboro. 

Not too much else to report since Tuesday beside the fact that I'm going to be packing and hitting the road! Make sure when you write, you write to the mission office for now. I'll do my best to remember to know my new address by next week :)

Love you all have a great week!
Elder Tyler Robinson
Me, Hollie, Matthew, Elder Adams, Sister Nye(Matt's mom)

 Hollie and Matthew Nye

 Me, Hollie, Matthew, Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment