Tuesday, November 26, 2013

11/25/206

Hey world!
Another week has gone by and of course that meant for us, a lot of traveling and preparing and planning and going to meetings, etc and so forth :)

We spent part of the week replacing phones. We were in O'Fallon, Illinois and Decatur, Illinois through the week. It was fun. Let me just say, I will never go with Sprint...They make things sooooo difficult, it's remarkable how hard it is to do something simple like replacing the phone. Anyway, we got to participate in these zone conferences, which was fun. We inspected cars on Tuesday...that was  new experience. We had a guy from Salt Lake, training Elder Batchelor so we took his job for the day :)

On Wednesday, we went to Fitz's with Evan Crowder, which was a ton of fun. I don't know if I've talked much about Fitz's but it is really good. I got this burger with bacon and a cooked egg on top. We also got bottomless root-beers with frost mugs :) Sooo good!

This week we are going to this really famous place called Pappy's here in St Louis. It's going to be awesome! I'm super excited.

We helped the new mission nurse move in this week. She lives right above us and is really awesome! We are really excited to work with her! Her husband passed away this year, but she doesn't let it bring her down. She is ready and excited to work! What an amazing trooper!

Anyway, I love you all! We are looking forward to having an amazing week! :) I hope you do too! ;)

Elder Tyler Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment