Monday, August 26, 2013

8/25/2013

WHAT A WEEK!!! lol Man, it has been a crazy week!!! 

Lets see, I guess I'll start with Monday. We went golfing in the Waterloo area for P-Day. It's 5 dollars for as many balls that you can hit on the driving range and mini golf course. It was fun. I can't believe I never went when I served in Waterloo haha.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we ran Zone conferences in O'Fallon, North, and Champaign. It was rough. A lot of driving! It was nice to hear about what's happening in my old areas though. Tuscola, Weldon Spring, and Waterloo are all doing pretty well :) Waterloo is doing great actually from what I heard. It's always nice to hear good news about people you have taught.

On Friday we went to see the Cardinals play the Braves!!! :) So before you start thinkin I'm slacking off, it was actually a command from President. He asked us to take Sister Wayment(who is an office sister) because she was super bummed that she would miss it cause no one could go with her. She was soooo happy! She was smiling all day long :) She loves baseball. Her son played for the Atlanta Athletics. The Cardinals won, but it was a great game, and we kept her safe :P

Saturday, we did service with the Zone Leaders and then helped with a missionary who had a big accident this week. He stayed with us as we ran errands with us and did office work.

Sunday we went to the YSA branch. We have some news with that...We are officially the missionaries in YSA Branch. We are halving it with the Zone leaders. In that branch, Elder Crowder(Evan Crowder now...he was the missionary who taught me) is the branch assistant clerk, and the Elders Quorum President is Peter Southerland from the YSA ward I was baptized in and also the ward I left from. It was way cool. Evan wasn't there but Peter was. I talked with him a bit and we discussed the possibility of us also working in the branch. It's gonna keep us busy, that's for sure :)

Anyway, today is going to be full of meeting prep, taking missionaries to the airport, and more meeting prep, so there won't be time for any fun :( lol jk work is fun, but it is busy today! We are having an awesome time here though! I love you all! Keep your heads high and smile :D

Elder Tyler Robinson
pictures from Cardinals game

pictures from Cardinals game

pictures from Cardinals game

at the Theater(We were running an errand...we did not see any movies)

Peter Southerland from the ward I was baptized in...he's elders quorum of the YSA branch that we are taking up officially :)

No comments:

Post a Comment