Monday, January 14, 2013

1/7/2013

There isn't a ton of time today. We have a trip to O'Fallon to make real soon and so I'll be brief(Which should be ok...I wrote you all on Wednesday last week!)

We had a great week, a midst the short week of it all. We had an amazing lesson with Tiffany and her family, that has brought a huge change for them. We have invited them all to be baptized and they agreed! We now are teaching them every Tuesday, they came to church this week, and they are planning on going to the classes regularly from here on out. They also are seeking to find out if the Book of Mormon is true! This family has been meeting with missionaries for 2 years, but this is the first time that they truly put forth true commitment in the things that we've shared! We are so excited!

Lets see, what else....We have another family that lives about 30 miles east of us, that almost accepted the baptismal covenant, but ended up moving way out there and seems to have just lost contact with the missionaries. We reconnected with them, and she called us to set an appointment. We are expecting to teach them as soon as possible! It's going to be great.

Not really too much else. I've had a very spiritual experience this week with the passing of my Great Grandpa Art. I wouldn't be able to explain it if I tried, but I can promise you that I know that I will be able to see him again...and he will remember me; And I'm super excited for that day. It's not here yet...there is time for me to take care of things I have been called to do during this earthly sojourn, but once all is completed I will see him again. I'm so excited!

Anyway, I love you all! Trust in the Lord in all things, and he will have you know what you need to do when times are hard. The Gospel is true...Jesus Christ is real. All things He says He did for you and me is real. I glory in it, because I know that it is the greatest example of God's true love for us! He truly does know us and lived what we've lived! It makes me feel great comfort, know that that is a true principle!

Anyway! Have a wonderful week! I love you,
Elder Tyler Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment