Monday, November 5, 2012

11/5/2012

So...I didn't take pictures this week. My camera is not working well at all and it was a pain to get everyone together to take pictures(the district, and when we were wearing our costumes), so I'm sorry that there aren't any pictures this week. I want to take pictures of our costume still, but we'll see if that happens.
Anyway, what a week. First off, so you know what our costume was this halloween. We were the Men In Black :) We bought some sunglasses and wore our suits, and even got a toy neutralizer and some MIB guns. They were on clearance at Toys R Us, so we really couldn't turn it down :) Halloween was fun though. We ate with the Remington's and E. Hoffman had Pork Steaks for the first time on his mission. It was a lot of fun!

This was a great week, but I only have time to share a small amount of what happened. First and Foremost, Niki is DEFINITELY getting baptized 11/10/12. She had a remarkable experience, and she now knows, without any doubt in her heart, that the Book of Mormon is true! Not only that, but she shared it with the entire ward during Fast and Testimony meeting!!! Oh my goodness, I am just blown away with my opportunity to be here at this time. She has asked me to baptize her! I'm so excited about it! What an honor!! I'm just amazed! I could talk about this seriously all day, but there are other things to share.

We met a former named Don on Friday. We helped him pack some things away out of his house, and he is going to introduce us to his children, and has asked us to begin teaching them! We are excited about that! He makes arrowheads, and he's promised to make me one probably on Wednesday! We watched him do one on Friday, and it was way cool! He is a great guy and has been investigating the church for a really long time...hopefully something changes for him soon. He is in the Hazelwood area, so we won't be teaching him, but we will teach his children :)

Lastly, we ate with Adreanna on Friday, where we talked with her and her daughter about some concerns they had when they were really investigating. She has also decided she wants her children to take the lessons again and to possibly join the church if that's what they decide! We teach them on Tuesday!

A lot of remarkable changes here! We had 4 new investigators this week! What a difference! We are so excited to see what happens this week. I have leadership training tomorrow, and we are getting a new car!!(To replace the Hail stricken car we have now :) )

Anyway, I got to go!! I love you all! Have a wonderful week this week! 

Elder Tyler Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment