Tuesday, November 27, 2012

11/26/2012

Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! I personally wrote out a bunch of things I'm Thankful for, many of them being some of you reading this now! I love you and thank you so much for your love for me and the great support you offer!
I personally had a great holiday. Even though it was a day off of proselyting, our day was full, top to bottom! We kicked the day off with the Turkey Bowl Football, which was a lot of fun...even though we lost by 63 points :) We visited the Hunter's, the Mckinnis' and Finnegan's, before dinner. We then started the dinner rush with the Alcala family, then the Wilkerson family, then the Wheeler family, and ended it with the Rimington family. We had 4 dinners! Haha It was interesting and not as bad as it sounds, but I can officially say that I had 7 different pieces of pie! It was great, and we also played our first card game on the mission. It was called Bang! which was a lot of fun! I won :) 

We also had exchanges this week. I once again played the part of a Spanish missionary for 2 days. With Elder Olson, it pretty much was all Spanish! With Elder Eells there were some people who spoke English that we taught. Nonetheless it was different and a lot of fun!  

While I was gone, E. Hoffman set 2 baptismal dates with Adrian and Andrew Barron, which is fantastic. Our district now has 5 baptismal dates for December, which are all very solid. We are very excited! 

This week is going to be a fantastic week! It is so wonderful to be able to recognize the grateful spirit that comes during Thanksgiving time. We are very excited to see the Christmas spirit come in and take over this next month! It is definitely a most wonderful time of the year!

I love you all so very much! Have a wonderful week this week! Remember the Lord in all things! 

Elder Tyler Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment