Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4/10/2012

My Easter basket :D


The Easter gift my mom sent me. She got me right on the dot, because I love this thing!! It's pretty much Labyrinth but in a sphere and it's awesome. I'm currently trying to make up an object lesson that would allow me to use this in teaching appointments

Elder Bassett and I with Brian Robinson; An RM who recently joined the ward. He usually is the one that goes out to lessons with us :)

he All-Blacks rugby team flag that we now have hung up in our living room! I personally think it's awesome! :)

The other pictures were at the main SIU sign, in front of the towers which are in the Background. Elder Elkington and I decided we needed to make claim of the area by taking these pictures :)


The first picture is at the Wall & Grand apartments which are super nice and right next to our apartment, which isn't even close to as nice.

Our outdoor food pantry that our neighbors left when they moved out. Since then, it has been demolished, but we thought it was funny as it was there. We never ate anything off of it.

Stack of letters that I have from since I started my mission. I was squishing them as I held it up. There is a ton(Thank you all!!!)

Tree outside of our apartment March 12th when it first started blooming

Same tree as the first picture, one week later(March 19th)



No comments:

Post a Comment