Monday, February 13, 2012

second email 2/13/2012

So, I have to start off apologizing. I did not take any pictures from Zone P-Day, because it wasn't anything like I expected. Honestly we weren't even in a situation where we could have, nor would have wanted to, take pictures. Anyway, more on that in the actual letter.
Instead, we took pictures of this Japanese Garden at the library.
You are probably wondering where the garden actually is in these pictures, huh? Yeah, we are too! Literally these stone pieces(in which there are only 2) represent what the library calls a Japanese Garden. This was honestly the most exciting thing we could find to take pictures of before we emailed haha. I will try to do better at taking pictures, because I realize it is important to everyone at home to actually see how we are doing, and I've really been bad at it, but it is only because we are fully focused on the work.
Anyway, there will be exciting pictures next week :D so look forward to that!!
Elder Tyler Robinson at the Japanese Garden

Elder Bassett

Elder Robinson & Elder Bassett
Elder Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment