Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12/9/2013

Well not too much to say. It's frozen here. The weather from the west found it's way and froze everything, so of course that's been joyous. It's not as cold as home, but it's cold. This week has been good. We had 3 lessons this week with members, we also have a baptism in our ward happening next weekend(my last weekend :D). That's going to be really awesome...He's super solid(I talked about him last week). 

So our goal this year is 450 baptisms...We are at 399 as of this weekend. We have about 45 solid baptisms that will happen this month, with a handful that could or might happen...it's going to be an extremely close year! :) It's been nice to see both years all the way through and to see our success as a mission. Both the 365 and the 450 goals were part of me as I served here, because I was here when they were set and I was here when we were on the final stretch for both. It's going to be very interesting.

Well, we have a trip to columbia planned for today with the big van. We'll make sure to take it safe. Next week, on Monday, Elder Bullough and I will be going to the Visillica :D It's an old Cathedral with a ton of stained glass and paintings and stuff. Jake is taking us to that, and I'm pretty pumped. I guess I'll tell you more about that when it comes :)

Love you all...See you in a weekish :)
Elder Tyler Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment