Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/9/2013

Well the train keeps moving forward! We are still working hard and super busy.
This last week, we had 3 zone conferences...St Louis, Springfield, and Columbia...the went pretty well. We drove Sister Morgan, coming home from both Springfield and Columbia and all I can say is that it is just the greatest blessing to have the opportunity to work with them so closely and to get to know them so personally.  

It wasn't all business though, on Monday we did get the chance to go to the city museum and we went on the roof this time. I will send pictures when I get on a computer(I'll explain in the minute). After, we went to a YSA activity. It was awesome! The YSA branch is so fun! We actually did some work for YSA this week, which meant we got to teach lessons :D Our BML is great! He set up our appointments and our fellowshipper for each lesson. We also got a couple referrals and got invited to a dinner in parkway2 ward. It's been great, but yes we are crazy busy.

So right now, I am emailing you with an ipad mini. On Friday we discussed with President Morgan about his tablets he has...the church gave him a Galaxy Tab2 to use for his work but he already had an IPad and preferred it over the Tab so he asked us to take it and use it as our means of staying productive with office work even when we are away. Well, later that day, he received in the mail an IPad Mini, so now we have a Galaxy Tab and an iPad mini to share between us and the AP's lol. For all of you who thought i wouldn't touch real tech till I got home, I'm getting a 3 month early preview :)

Anyway, we have mission conference and an ET to do today, which includes all the prep for that today. We have a second mission conference tomorrow, so it will be busy, but we'll be working hands on with Elder Godoy from the 70 :) 
Lastly, I got some awesome news about Emily Cisco last week! If you remember she was the third baptism I had in Carbondale. She is in Provo right now, going to BYU! Isn't that awesome! She rocks! :)

Anyway, I love ya'll! I hope you had a wonderful week!
Elder Tyler Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment